FOOD is fashion . FASHION is food . a VICTIM of fashionable food*

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To SH, with Love*

After spending the past few weeks catching up with friends and family, the time has come to say farewell- for now. Thank you to everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to catch up and help me with my move to SH! Especially all the well wishes, travel advice, scary stories, hilarious blonde moments, and restaurant recommendations. Please let me know if you come Asia so we can meet up to go on eating adventures together!

Finally, I am unsure whether I will be able to access my blog in SH at all.
In the meantime, please keep safe and remember:


"Stay true to yourself. 
Indulge in gastrolâtrie
Fashion a sense of style. 
And everything else ~ 
will simply make you Smile!*"

Love Always,
xox
FFV*



No comments:

Post a Comment